Transfers happened this Monday.... sadly me and Elder Hardisty were separated. He was transferred to a place called Colina and I stayed to receive two new companions (yeah, i´ll be in a trio again).
I was really sad to see Elder Hardisty go, he had grown to be a great friend in the short 5 weeks that we served together
So it looks like I´ll be here for one more, eh? I have noticed that the president likes to leave me in areas for a while. But all is well with me.
One of my companions is from São Paulo named, Elder G. Rocha. He is a great guy, and excited to work.
The other is Elder Cordeiro, he is from Brasilia. I was in his district when he got on the mission, and we got to know each other pretty well before. I really love the guy. He is very excited and always happy!
I´m sure that we will have a great transfer here.
So it looks like I am going to try to talk to you guys through Skype for mothers day. The president said that it is fine. There is an awesome member that will let us use his computer (he already has Skype too)...
I´m not really sure how it works, but I will talk to him.
Send me the info that I need to know to be able to connect to you all.
Also give me the time frame that would be best for you all and I will give you the details next week.
Both my companions arrived a little late yesterday, because they came quite a distance, but we were still able to work a little yesterday.
We stopped to talk to a little family on the front porch of a house and found that the two parents had separated a few days before. The man was trying to work things out but she had moved out to live with her parents again (taking the kids).
We talked to them a little and told them that we had a message that could help them get through the problems that they were having. They were very interested, we will visit them tomorrow. I hope all goes well.
I am very grateful to be involved in this work, and see the lives of people changed.
Every day I feel that even my own life changes a little, or a lot.... depends on the day:)
love you all
abraços,
Elder Olson