The Baptisms that we had this past week went really great. The young man that was baptized, Anderson, invited his entire family and extended family. There was quite a crowd, and the spirit was great.
We are now working with his family, and I feel that they too have a desire to learn more about the Restored Church.
This Saturday I finished the Book of Mormon again. I am truly convinced that the power of that book is able to keep our testimonies firm and immovable, helping us to know that the Lord still speaks through his chosen prophets.
We have had some great experiences during the week, some in our own area, but more as we have been busy doing splits with the elders from our zone. Faith is such an incredible principle. Something that I learn (and sometimes have to relearn) more about everyday.
I am very glad to know that my Father in Heaven is always watching out for me, and does exactly what is best for me to learn as I do his work. I think that my faith has increased quite a bit over the past months, and years.
The new second counselor of the ward is a great help to us. Thiago, he is the new RM of the ward.
Well, Elder Hardisty and I are happy and are doing great. I´m sure that things will continue to be good.
Thanks for everything gang, you know that I love you all!!!
your brother, son, and friend.
-Elder Olson
P.S.- Don't forget to send those ugly ties!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
tchau:)