WOW!!!!!!!!!! we got a new temple!!!!
That is awesome!! I jumped when I read the news that you sent of the new PAYSON temple!!!!!!!!!
Things are going well, as this transfer is finally ending and with an assurance of change.
I am doing good. Today I visited my friends and converts in Estância with Elder Gonçalves. He will be leaving next week along with Elder Santos.
Elder Gonçalves was a great companion, I will be sad to see him leave the mission. He is a little sad as well, but is also excited for the new mission that he will have.
Rejane (one of our friends from Estancia) is expecting her mission call in the next week or so. I am very excited for her.
I was finally able to visit Dani and see her new Baby; she is a recent convert that Elder Silva and I found.
All is well in Estancia!!!
This week we had interviews, I cant tell you how much I love President Beynon. What a guy!
This week I will probably stay working in my area accompanied by a member, since Elder Santos will be leaving a few days early.
So that should be good!
Well I love you guys a bunch. Thanks for your help!
Keep me in your prayers and I will do the same
love,
Elder Olson