Well, it is definitely kite season (or "época de pipa"). Everyone is out on the street flying little kites made of small sticks ,string, and paper or plastic garbage bags. It's a pretty big thing here. It brings all young kids and even many adults out on the street for hours each day.
Thank you so much for your letters. They have helped a lot over the past weeks.
Last week I continued working in my area with a member until the transfer ended, since Elder Santos left early.
It was great...
Then on Monday I checked my e-mail to see the new transfer.
I was transferred back to Maceio, to continue as a zone leader of the southern part of Maceio.
The whole area is very new to me. My ward is called Alvorada, and seems to be really great. I am very excited to start working here.
However I think that I am most excited about my new companion!!
His name is Elder Castro, he is from Uruguay, and has the same time on the mission that I do. He is a hard worker and is excited to be my companion.
I am so excited for this transfer. Thank you so much for all of your prayers and support..
I love you all a bunch!!!!!!!!
Valeu,
Elder Olson