Thursday, July 22, 2010

Running!!!!!!! July 21, 2010

Elder Messer went off to his new area in Benedito Bentes, and it looks like I will stay here in Colina.
My new companion is awesome, maybe you have heard of him.......ELDER NEUBERGER!!!
President put us together for the last few weeks.
I am excited to finish out strong with one of my favorite mission buddies!
I was super excited because Elder Neuberger and I both love the Brazilian culture, so we will take advantage of every last minute that we have here!!!
It is still pretty surreal that it is all coming to an end, but then again I don't feel like I will ever be too far away from this place.
I just want to make sure that I will be on an adventure every day for the rest of my life. It's not too important where or what.
So how about Cody getting married!!!!!! Wow, that was alot faster than I thought it would happen!
I can't tell you how strange I feel just thinking about not being a missionary anymore. Maybe I´ll just send one of the members here home in my place and I´ll just slip off the maps for a while and continue preaching the gospel like the 3 Nephites or something!

Well we have 2 good looking families that we may possibly baptize before we are sent home. Pray, pray, and pray more for us that we will have success in these last few weeks!!!
I love you all, and hope you are all happy and smiling! If not... you can think of me running through a small village yesterday night as I was trying to catch the train; being chased by dogs and dodging people, trees, little houses and fences.......Oh, by the way... we missed the train by 20 seconds!
I really hope your laughing by now, because I could not stop!!!! kkkk
Tchauzinhos!
Elder Olson