Transfers came and I found that I was training again, along with Elder Neuberger and Elder Whitehead (who are my CTM buddies).
We had a meeting at the president's house yesterday and all three of us were given a new American companion, fresh from the States!
My companion is Elder Messer, who is from Centerville Utah, a little closer to home, eh?
He is a great guy, and I am sure that we are going to have an incredible transfer!!!
We have been sent to a part of Maceió called Colina, it is a great ward from what I hear.
I have never been to this side of Maceio, but it looks pretty cool.
Soooooo, up until now we are pretty lost. But I´m sure that we´ll find ourselves soon enough.kkkk
I am living in a house with Elder Hardisty again, Wow, I love that kid!!!! He was a great companion.
I am really excited to work here in this area, and I know that the Lord will bless us greatly.
I got the package....thanks, it was funny to see all of the ugly ties and American food!!! its been a while. I cant believe how fast time is passing!!!!!
Oh by the way, I was talking to Elder Mckay the other day who is a great elder in our zone, serving in a place called Farol. I guess that there is a member in their ward that is going to be living in Santaquin in a few months (like a foreign exchange deal) and then he asked me; "She will be living with someone called Lynn Lowe. Do you know who that is?" (our ward member)
Wow, the world is pretty small,eh?
Just to let you know, my return date may change due to the mission transfers and arrival dates of some missionaries. But i´ll let you know.
But whichever day that I get back, know that I´ll be living home with you guys for at least the first semester. (YEAH)
Well, I love you guys. Take care and talk to you next week,
maybe send some pictures of my filho...
Valeu,
Elder Olson