Well it's been a week!!!
It seems like we have been running all over the place.
Elder Hardisty and I have been having some great ideas to help out our ward and stake.
I´m hoping that we can get things up and running again!!
Last week a returned missionary got back from his mission from Riberão Preto in São Paulo. He is an awesome guy and has been helping us out a ton lately.
Last week we had the baptism of Mikael (the son of Ronaldo and Ana Paula).
He was so excited! I am hoping that his family will follow this step that he has taken. I´m sure that they will.
Just don't know when.
My companion is great, I really love the guy and I know that we will do great together this transfer.
General conference should be quite good. It seems like everyone is excited.
The other day we were talking and praying about some ideas to increase the number of people that we were teaching..
-(well actually we could teach all day long, the problem is finding the right people that are ready for a change in their lives.)
As we walked to lunch, a man stopped us in the street and took us to his little house, where he introduced us to his wife and kid.
He was baptized in 1982 and stayed in the church for 10 or so years. After that he was forced to move to an inner city that does not have the church, so that he could find work. He tried to bring the church to the city, but was impossible at the time, and ended up far from the church that he loved and knew to be true.
He is anxiously awaiting the baptism of his wife and then they can make the preparations for the temple in Recife.
Isn´t the Lord great...!!!!
I am very grateful to be here, to wear the name of Jesus Christ over my chest and represent His church.
Like all have said many time,"It´s not easy, but it´s worth it."
I love you guys,
take care..
Elder Matthew Olson