I can't believe how fast this week has flown by... or even better this past month!!
I can see that these next few months will pass by faster and faster, which in a way worries me a little.
This week was good. We had a few baptisms! One of which was Junior (a 21 yr. old that i had already told you about). He is really an incredible person and gained a testimony of this great gospel very quickly.
Truly the Lord has been putting His elect in our path each day. It´s just our job to talk to EVERYONE, so that we can find out who it is exactly.
Elder Castro and I have been working hard and are doing great together. He is a great motivation for me, and a great friend.
We have been teaching an incredible family for the past weeks.
The man's name is Ronaldo and his wife, Ana Paula. The are an awesome young couple with 3 sons,Mikael, Rafael, and Ruan.
As we have taught their family the Spirit has been able to testify of the truthfulness of our words. They have a desire to be baptized in the church, but they are a little afraid to make a choice that they will regret later on.
This past Sunday was ward conference, and the 2nd counselor in the Stake Presidency spoke on the motive to become and remain a member of the church. He spoke a lot about our personal testimony, Joseph Smith, and the Book of Mormon. It was such a powerful talk!
Afterward, I talked to Ronaldo, and asked him how he liked the meeting. I could tell that he was overwhelmed. He turned to me and said with a smile, "I loved it. I think that this church is exactly what my family needs."
They are getting to know the members and I can see a bright future for them, yet I know that there will still be many obstacles before us.
I know that the Lord lives and that this is His divine work,"to bring to pass the immortality... eternal life [and happiness] of man [and his family]."
What a marvelous work this is. I am so happy to be a part of it, and to help make known this gospel to the world..
Please pray for this marvelous family, and that we may have success in helping them become members of this, the only and true church of Jesus Christ.
thank you for your love and support,
-Elder Olson
p.s.-mom and dad. I received the contacts, and dad´s letter.
thanks a bunch, I love you guys.