Well it hás been a great week so far.
The transfers came in on Monday and I have been sent back to Sergipe. I was a little sad to leave Gurguri after only staying a little while. But that’s the breaks.
So my last companion was Elder C. Santos from Rio Grande do Sul. I arrived here in Sergipe to meet my new comp who is Elder Santos from São Paulo (it is kind of a common name). He is from the same group as my “pai” (Elder Gonçalves). They are really great friends. Elder Santos seems like an awesome missionary. We are in an area called “Santos Dumont” which is in the middle of Aracajú. Elder Santos has 2 transfers here already as the Zone leader. I am really excited to be here to learn from him and help out with the Zone, it will definitely be a new experience for me. Today we woke up and went to the bus station to greet the new Elders arriving in Sergipe, then we left to help resolve some new house issue with Elders in our Zone. It looks like we will be busy with more than just baptizing this transfer!!
I saw that Elder Dinwiddie also was transferred to Sergipe, so I will be able to see him once in a while. So mom, when we talked last week, I know that you were coming up with a plan to help out some recent converts here… the next day I already had some doubts. What Joe said is right. Even though I would really like to, I cannot get more involved than nessecary in these peoples lives, at least right now. As for sending contacts and a new camera, don’t worry about either both are fine. I am using glasses a lot.
Thanks for everything I miss you all a bunch,
Well, gotta go-Your bubba,Elder Olson