



I cant believe that it is already p-day again!It seems like I was just writing to you all yesterday. Glad to hear that the cabin trip went well. I dont know if it was just the photo, but it looked like most of the kids got a little sun-burned.
This week has been really busy, as we have spent alot of time helping a few members and visiting some inactive members. Unfortunately we haven´t had too much time to find new people. Yet the time that we have had, didn´t seem too successful. Patience is probably one of the greatest things that I have learned here.
We gave Ramilo and Daniel the priesthood on sunday(2 new converts) and I am hoping that the shirts will have arrived in time for zone conference tomorrow.
Zone conference is always a great time. I dont think that I told you guys that my new zone leader is Elder Silva (my old comp.)! I was pretty excited about it. The only bad thing is the 2 or so hour drive into Maceió, we just got back monday night from another meeting. Its good though, I am grateful for the training and opportunities to learn from our leaders here.
This saturday will be the baptism of a way cool woman, Roberta. This past week the branch has helped us alot by visiting her and bringing her to activities when we are unable to. On sunday the stake leaders came to speak here, I have already met them many times yet, on sunday I found an old friend of president Bart Olson son. (I had forgotten that he served here too) It was kind of cool to hear about him as a missionary.
Well I need to go, but before let me just share with you all, the miracle that has happened with us here.The members are feeding us!!! -alot too.
Hope you all have a bacana week.
galera!,-elder olson