



Hey everyone,well things are going well here.
I was very happy to get your e-mails, and hear about all of the cool trips that everyone had. Those are some great pictures of dad and grandpa's trip to Hawaii. You´ll have to mail me some pictures so I can show some of the members here (Viçosa doesn´t have a place to develop photos as well as many other places).
Well I am really enjoying it here. All the people are great, and we have a large group that we are teaching. It is such an awesome little city. I will try to send you some photos. Today we had planned to hike to a nearby waterfall with a few of the members but I have been pretty sick with Brasilian Gripe. However I am starting to get over it already. It hasn´t been too great.
Well, I figure that I will be talking with you all in about 4 days so lets just save the rest until then. I just hope that you all know how greatful I am to have your support. Most of the companions that I have had are the only members in their family. I cant imagine how much more difficult it would be.
I am so happy to be here, to have all of these new cultural experiences, to share this message with these great people, and to learn and grow each day in spirit. I wouldn´t trade this for the world!
I love you all and I will talk to you soon.
seu garoto,-Elder Olson
p.s. Just to give you an idea, the best time for me to talk to you on Mothers day will be during the later afternoon... probably sometime between 4:00-->7:00 (time here in Viçosa) I still need to find out how we will call (since most of the members don't have phones), I think that maybe I will give you a quick call on the phone at the church and have you guys call back -bubba
p.s.s- Mom, let miss "B" know that I got her letter, thanks..