Saturday, May 16, 2009

Wed. May 13, 2009

Well, it was so good to talk to you all on Sunday. I really enjoyed it alot,though now I don't really have much more that I can say because I think that I told you all almost everything.
Well, today we had our zone activity with all of the other zones here in Maceió,it was alot of fun. There is this big chácara (which is like a cottage house with an area to eat and a big field to play soccer) it was great. I think that I may be a little sunburned, but it was all worth it. I was able to see Elder Frank and Elder Gonçalves today. It had been a while since I had seen them. Actually I am still with Elder Gonçalves in his area, it was good to see him again.
Also today was the first time since we arrived on the mission that I had seen Elder Clark. He was in my group at the MTC, he is such an awesome guy. (he is a red head from Salt Lake City.) He made me play some football (american style) with some of the other Americans (and some brazilians). It was alot of fun. It is always alot of fun to see old friends and companions.
But I will be happy to get back to Viçosa. It really is a cool place.
Well, I better go.
love you all a bunch,take care, -elder olson