Things have gone well this week. For the whole week Elder Santos and I will do divisions with our zone, so I will constantly be with another elder in our area. Things have been going a whole lot better. We had some great people visit church this sunday. I took their addresses and marked a day to visit them all. It is in a part of our area that I didn´t even know existed. I truly don´t know how we were able to find the houses, but we did(although it may have taken quite a while).
One is named Daniel (he is really big), and he was brought to church by his girlfriend who is an inactive member. They are great people and really love the teachings of the church. We visited him yesterday to mark a baptismal date. He feels unready to be baptised (which is common). He has faith, but he feels that he needs more. So I marked the date anyway and told him that we will have 3 weeks to help him increase his faith in Christ before the baptism! We were preparing for Domácios wedding, but yesterday we learned that he is having some doubts after a fight that he and his "wife" had. He is such an incredible guy and has such great desire to be baptised, but he with either have to marry or leave the house.--------
Ha, the other day we were visiting a recent convert family. (they are having a little difficulty staying active so we pass by frequently to help them out) So, the oldest son fights "capoeira". I was talking to him about it and he decided to show me a few things. It was alot of fun.
I am glad that the Lord called me to serve in such a great place.
I know that this church is the only true church of Christ.I know the Lord is able to bless us through the Prophet´s guidance.
take care, i love you all!
tchau,-Elder Matthew Olson