Well, it has been another good week.
Today we had a pretty good adventure in mud up to our knees with some others missionaries from our zone.. (Elder Silva and Elder Gonçalves came)--also today was also the first time that I actually ate chicken foot at lunch...-(your not missing too much)
We had been working extremely hard this past week finding alot of new people, but as sunday morning came around ALL of them dropped. Still, the Lord blessed our efforts. We arrived at the church to meet 4 new people that decided to make a visit! That just doesn't happen. I have been doing well here with Elder Ramos. I truly love him as a companion. We are doing great work and helping to turn this ward into what it should be.
Really this past week was full of very interesting experiences. Especially with the growth of the 2 young men who helped us all last week. I saw André become a whole new person and now he is working with us everyday!
Well, I have gotta go. We will hold a huge activity at the church here in a little bit, so I need to go and plan something for it. Our zone leaders (Elder Harris and Elder Silva) will be staying with us for the next few days helping us out with the work.
I think that I forgot to tell you all, but Elder Ramos and I made a gigantic batch of cookies for an activity one day! (which don't exist here) People were going crazy for them as was I. I had forgotten how good they are.
I am glad to hear that all is well with everyone. I will try and write letters to you all only it may take a little while, I cant find a spare moment anywhere.
I love you all and just want to tell you that Zion prospers! Nothing will stop the work of the Lord here..
Thanks for everything,-Elder Olson