Wednesday, August 12, 2009

August 12, 2009 Alô galera, tô nem aí...!

Well, things are all good here. We have been working hard, and have found a good group of people to teach, that´s always good. As long as I am teaching people I am happy.
Well, on other news Elder Ramos and I found some place that makes this incredible fruit bowl of açaí, grains, wild honey, and bananas. Probably the greatest thing that I have ever eaten in my life!
I will be honest, I am very glad that it is p-day. I am a little bit destroyed today. We have been working in the most hilly part of town. It is a cool place. But wow! I am pretty sure that my tie almost drags on the ground when I am climbing up some of those hills! It gets a little tiring(yet its all worth it). The funny part is when you have to move out of the way for the delivery man on a little motorcycle passing by. Really it´s gotta at least be a trials "advanced class" route (you should know what that's like dad).
Well, I have been trying to get some letters out to everyone. It just seems like I keep running into some kind of problem, whether its time, money, or just that I can't make it to the correios. Dont worry, I promise that I will get them out...before the end of the year :)
Well, Brasil is doing good. I´m not too sure about the rest of the world, cause it has been quite a while since I have seen any bit of world news (besides a bit of the swine flu- which I still dont really know hardly anything about). But it's all good. I am kind-of glad not to hear anything that is going on in the world today. Its crazy to think that I am coming up on a year out here.
Alright, well, I will have to go. It sounds like everyone has had a busy, hectic week. Yeah, I know how you feel. Just remember that life wouldn´t be interesting if we didn´t have times like this. I hope that all goes well for you all.
love you a bunch,
-Elder Olson