Hey everyone
Wow, this week has gone by fast. Elder Frank and I are doing great. He is awesome. It has been a great week though, I have learned a bunch. I have been able to see the reality and need of finding those that are elect. Many people here are nice and love to talk to you. However many of them, if God were to tell them face to face, what they needed to do.. probably would not follow. You can ask almost anyone here on the street if they believe in Christ and they will almost always answer "certainly"! But they do nothing to show their faith, and thus their faith is in vain. Our time is spent trying to get people to exercise their faith. However just like exercising- it is not always something that everyone looks forward to doing.
I have seen the happiness that comes to those that choose the path of this gospel, those that are willing to experiment upon the word, those that are elect and ready to accept. This is the work of God.. and there is no stopping it.
thank you all for your support..se cuida,
Elder Olson