
Opa todo mundo..
Hey sorry about last week, we ended up going to Aracajú for an activity with some other elders. It was alot of fun.
Well, things have been good. We are working with a family right now that is progressing great, just gotta get them off coffee. Wow, I think kids start drinking coffee when they are like 4!
It is strange to hear everyone talk about it getting cold and such back home.. I think I have already forgotten what that is like. Usually I have a constant flow of sweat running down my whole body.. It´s kind of like swimming all day, only not.
So last saturday we baptized a mosina, named Bia, that was 8 1/2 years. We have been working with her whole family.. and she insisted that I baptize her..! Ha, she is way funny. The people here are great... I am looking forward to saturday, because we are helping a member build a new house (it´s a pretty crazy process).
Well, I hope all is well back home.. and congratulations blake and sarah (idaho eh..? thats awesome!), also it is great to hear that Tai is walking. whoo-hoo! -
Wow I miss you all a bunch.
I have to go, but I finally have been able to attach a picture to an email.. hope you guys get it.
(it is E. Gonçalves and me in Aracajú on my first day..i think)
tchau,-elder olson