Wednesday, June 3, 2009

June 3, 2009 -Cachoeira!‏

ALÔ..!
I was very happy to hear from you, and know that everyone is doing fine. I had to laugh a little reading both of your letters. Ha, mom with the kids and dad-just with everything. Really I cant tell you both how much I love hearing from you, remembering your faces. Wow, I really love you guys.
Well things have been going great for me here. I have been doing alot of growth during the past few weeks. On monday transfers came and Elder Pimenta was called to work in Estancia! (what a coincidence, eh?)Late last night my new companion arrived here in Viçosa.(ha, a little lost at first.) His name is Elder Ramos. I am way excited, he is an awesome guy, and has the same mind-set about the work that I have. I know that we are going to have an incredible transfer here! Also, I am the senior of our companionship. Elder Ramos has only a few months on his mission. I think that it will be really good for me,maybe a bit more challenging, but I am ready for it. This week the rain has calmed down a bit and today E. Ramos and I were able to make it to the waterfalls of Anel, that is off hidden in the hills. Wow, it was incredible! I will have to send you pictures next week.
Well, all is good with me and I am really happy. I can truly say that the greatest happinness comes from doing the work of the Lord, like Enos wrote. I am so greatful to be here, and to bear a testimony of Jesus Christ, to tell others that He lives, and that through Him we are saved from the fall of man. I am so greatful for this gospel in my life.
I want to thank you for you´re influences that helped me to get to where I am today, the Brazil-Maceió mission.
Love you all a bunch.
take care--Elder Olson