




Dont worry, I´m still alive and well..!
Well, it has been a crazy 2 weeks and we had transfers in the middle of it all, just to make it a bit more complicated. It was good to hear from some of you since I wasn´t able to get to a computer last week.
Ha, I can't believe that Joe is 30 years old! What an old man!! -just kidding!
Let grandpa know that I got his letter, tell him thanks and that I will write him back as soon as I can.
So, all is going well here. Yes, here! I am still in Estancia.. I was almost positive that I would be transferred because I almost have 5 months serving here (which is not too common in our mission). I had already started to say goodbye to some of the members here. But looks like I will be staying for a bit longer.
I was kind-of looking forward to seeing new places and meeting new people in our mission, but I am not up-set with staying here. I really like Estancia.
Around mid-night last night a new sister arrived here, this is her first area. I´m sure that she will come to love Estancia. While we were waiting at the bus stop I began talking to a man sitting at the far end of the terminal, waiting for his bus. He was from Santiago Chile, and had been on the road traveling for the past 5 years. I guess there was something that happened back home that he was trying to get away from. He already knew about the church, he said that it was bigger in Chile than it is here. He had been to one sacrament meeting, but it was when he was passing through Bolivia. I talked to him for a while and left him with some information to contact the missionaries and to get a Book of Mormon. It was funny to talk to him, he spoke portuguêse mixed with a little spanish, but I was able to understand all that he was saying. He said that he learned portuguese in 1 month.
Well, the work is going well. However, our bikes are not! Any day now I am waiting for them to collapse, I have to stop myself from laughing everytime I look at them.
Also, during this transfer we will move into the new chapel! It is awesome, I am so excited to get out of that little house! I attached a picture of it to this e-mail.. Well, last p-day we had an adventure, and took off on some trail that led off into the jungle. We found a waterfall, and some other cool places. I will attach some pictures. It is beautiful here, I really love Estancia and I am glad that I got to stay with Elder Silva. He is such a great guy; we work hard and have alot of fun too. I am grateful for this opportunity to be here, I have grown to love Brazil and its people. But even more I have grown to love this gospel, it really is incredible. Well, I better go.
love you all...take care,-Élder Olsön